Schillingstraße is a Berlin U-Bahn station located on the. Build in 1930 by A.Grenander and closed 1945 it was soon reopened. As this station is not used very often, the western entrance was closed after the war. 1959 the station was closed and only the east entrance reopened again. In the 1990s the station was renovated again and orange/red panels were attached on the walls.